Become a Vendor
CFAM is now accepting applications for the 2015 – 2016 Winter Market.
If you are interested in the Markets, the first step is to complete an application. Please click the link below for the application. You may print and complete the application and scan or mail it back to us.
Need help with the application? We have provided this handy checklist to assist you.
- Completed application. Please print and mail to PO Box 159, Colorado Springs, 80901, or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send no money now, we will send an invoice after acceptance into the market
- City of Colorado Springs Sales Tax License. More information on the correct license for your business
- All vendors must read and abide by all “Rules and Regulations” for the Colorado Farm and Art Market
- Documentation of growing practices (please include one of the following)
- Egg License (businesses selling less than 250 dozen eggs per month are exempt from this regulation)
- Meat License
Value Added Food Producers and Concessionaires
- For detailed information on state requirements, please visit the following pages
- Retail Food Establishment License-These are issued by the local county health department where your business is located. To determine if your business requires this license please review the following document:
- Documentation and location of Health Department Inspected processing site. All value added food products must be produced in a certified commercial kitchen.
Why Join the Colorado Farm and Art Market?
As a member of CFAM, you’ll enjoy seasonal access to Colorado Springs’ most discerning shoppers. Our market patrons know the quality of products offered at CFAM and return again and again for art and food of the highest quality. We are the only market in the Springs area that is guaranteed to be grower and producer only.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Membership in a locally owned and operated cooperative
- Voting rights on important cooperative decisions
- Promotion through our website, social media outlets, and marketing campaigns
- Cooperative dividends in a profitable year
- Connection with the best source of high quality local food available in Southern Colorado
- Peer reviewed, jury selected group of members to guard against reselling of products not produced locally