Become a Vendor
CFAM is now accepting applications for the 2013/2014 Winter Market and the 2013 Annual Holiday Market. Applications for the 2014 Summer Season will be available after February 1, 2014.
Thank you for your interest in CFAM! We are currently in our off season, which means monthly, indoor, Winter Markets and our annual Holiday Market!
The 2014 annual Holiday Market will be held on Saturday, December 7th from 10am-3pm. The location is the Margarita at Pine Creek and will be an outdoor market. Please click on the following link for more information and to complete the application.
The 2013-2014 Winter Markets will be located at the Ivywild School, indoors in the gym and hallways. The dates are listed below. Please click on the following link for more information and to complete an application. ** Please note that the January 2014 Winter Market has been rescheduled to January 18th, 2014.
November 23, 2013
January 18, 2014** new date
February 22, 2014
March 29, 2014
April 26, 2014
Links and Information that may be helpful to you:
- Documentation of growing practices (please include one of the following)
- Egg License (businesses selling less than 250 dozen eggs per month are exempt from this regulation)
- Meat License
Value Added Food Producers and Concessionaires
- For detailed information on state requirements, please visit the following pages
- Retail Food Establishment License-These are issued by the local county health department where your business is located. To determine if your business requires this license please review the following document:
- Documentation and location of Health Department Inspected processing site. All value added food products must be produced in a certified commercial kitchen.
- Completed application. Please print and mail to PO Box 159, Colorado Springs, 80901, or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send no money now, we will send an invoice after acceptance into the market
- City of Colorado Springs Sales Tax License. More information on the correct license for your business
- All vendors must read and abide by all “Rules and Regulations” for the Colorado Farm and Art Market
Why Join the Colorado Farm and Art Market?
As a member of CFAM, you’ll enjoy seasonal access to Colorado Springs’ most discerning shoppers. Our market patrons know the quality of products offered at CFAM and return again and again for art and food of the highest quality. We are the only market in the Springs area that is guaranteed to be grower and producer only.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Membership in a locally owned and operated cooperative
- Voting rights on important cooperative decisions
- Promotion through our website, social media outlets, and marketing campaigns
- Cooperative dividends in a profitable year
- Connection with the best source of high quality local food available in Southern Colorado
- Peer reviewed, jury selected group of members to guard against reselling of products not produced locally
If you have difficulties downloading the application or rules and regulations, please contact and we can email or mail the application to you.