Summer Markets run June 10 - October 10, 2015
Want updates? Sign up for our mailing list!
1604 S. Cascade Rd., across the street from the Blue Star on Tejon St.
We're right in front of the school on Wednesdays from 3PM - 7PM.
Events at Ivywild
- We'll highlight Ethnic Foods & Handicrafts on August 5.
- Join us for a Colorado Pepper Festival on September 9!
- The Ivywild Market's Harvest Festival will take place on September 30.
7350 Pine Creek Rd. (Follow the CFAM signs at Corporate & Woodmen)
Did you know the Margarita serves food during our Saturday markets
from 9AM to 1PM?
Events at the Margarita
- Visit with the Colorado Springs Fire Department on Fire Safety Day. They'll be at the Margarita with a Fire Engine on July 25, 2015 from 9am - 11am!
- We'll highlight local arts on August 8, 2015
- Enjoy our Chocolate and Wine day on August 22, 2015
- The CFAM Pepper Festival will come to the Margarita on September 12, 2015.
- Don't miss the Harvest Dinner Fundraiser on Sept. 27, 2015. The chefs at the Margarita prepare an elegant dinner using food from our member farmers. We even have locally produced wine! Tickets go on sale soon!
- Our season concludes with a Harvest Festival on Oct. 3, 2015.
Everything at our markets was grown, produced or made in Colorado!
Want to be a vendor? Fill out the application!
2015 Summer Application